Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cereal Cupboard Healthy Report Card


I decided to give my Cereal Cupboard a Report Card!
I challenge you to do the same. I used Fooducate Andriod app. It is also available for iPhone on iTunes. It is FREE and gives (nearly) all barcoded food a letter grade based upon it being "real food" and its overall health status.



To Get Fooducate on your Andriod Device follow this link:https://market.android.com/details?id=com.fooducate.nutritionapp

To Get it on your Apple Device follow this link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fooducate/id398436747?mt=8

It is only fair that you spring a pop test on your cereal cupboard.  Download the App and go there right now. See how you measure up! This App also offers healthier alternatives for poor grades (ie Extra Credit).

Here is how I measured up...
  





Total GPA: 3.1 (B Average)


Although not perfect, I am okay with this score. It is not going to give me an honor graduate title, but will get me across the stage on graduation day! I know it could be improved and I will look search out the healthier alternatives that will earn my cereal selection a 4.0.  I am just very glad that my husband finished off the Cocoa Puff-Brownie Crunch before I challenged my cabinet to the test! That would have been ugly... 

So add it up for yourself and see if you come out at the top of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment